Tuesday, May 1, 2012

FYI Board

F.Y.I. Board


I was finding that kids often would come in after school with questions about activities outside of music class. I was answering the same question about Music Club, singing at community events, what time to be at school for Fine Arts Night, when they could test for Recorder Karate along with all those other questions kids have when they weren’t listening during class time. 

My solution was to post announcements, upcoming events, and anything else the kids or teachers would find helpful outside my classroom. I used some cheap border and letters from the dollar store. I post a calendar and any other announcements out there. 


1 comment:

  1. Titanium Fits - Recipes - Titanium Art - Titanium Art
    If you love the world-famous 2013 ford focus titanium hatchback recipe, you will love Titanium Fits. You can use this recipe black titanium ring at any time and titanium spork use it titanium uses to make soups, pasta, pasta, or cerakote titanium any meal!

    ReplyDelete