Thursday, May 17, 2012

Student Progress Report



First Trimester I was dreading report cards. I decided I really needed to come up with a way to efficiently, successfully assess 650 students without driving myself nuts grading worksheets and things. I created a chart for each student:

e Student Progress Report  e
Name:_____________________________­­­­­­­___________ Class:________


Pitch Accuracy
Demonstrates
Steady Beat
Identifies Vocabulary
Demonstrates
Vocabulary
Identifies
Notation
Trimester 1





Trimester 2





Trimester 3







3- Does it accurately every time 2- Does it accurately sometimes 1- Still progressing

    
It’s small enough that I can fit three per sheet and I copy them back to back.  This saves paper and I stick them behind the seating chart and grading chart for each class. It’s a quick but efficient way to track each student’s progress through the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment